It always makes me laugh when I go into Aaron's room in the morning and he is wearing this hat. He says "Mama, I'm going to wear this hat today, does that sound good?" Then I had to take advantage of the photo opportunity - naked boy on the toilet with a red cowboy hat. You get the cropped version...
Adam takes sleep very seriously and more often than not he sleeps with his left elbow pointing up and appears to be laying on his left wrist. It looks uncomfortable to me, but as you can see, it's not really bothering him at all...Our one year-old playing an alphabet game on the iPhone while our three year-old bounces around on the couch like a monkey...
Today's appetizer: a garbage truck...
So cute and happy...We took advantage of the cooler weather a couple of weeks ago and ate our dinner outside, only trouble was all of the deck furniture is already in Georgetown... so we improvised...







No comments:
Post a Comment