Thursday, March 31, 2011

Email notification

I've added a new tool to the blog. On the top of the column to the right there is a place to enter your email address if you would like to be emailed each time I post a new blog entry. Seeing as how you are already here, I'm assuming you are one of our "readers" and have some level of interest in what you find here.


I sometimes remember to send out my own email letting you know we have new reading material, but frankly I forget more often than not and these days it is a stretch to sit down and post, let alone get to the emailing. This nifty tool is automatic. I gave it a test run to make sure there was no sketchiness involved and it appears to be clean, cut and dry - so please make use of it, as I will likely send fewer and fewer notifications myself over the next few months with moving and projects and boys, and potties, and weaning, and more potties, and summer, and playing, and potties.

No comments: