Adam has taken a liking to Aaron's favorite hat...
This one is horribly blurry, but ironically shows his bite a little better...
A couple of posts ago I mentioned that Adam is now saying "Dada" on a pretty regular basis. He doesn't babble it on and on like Aaron did, but seems to have a more calculated reason and possibly some understanding of what he's saying. Aaron gets really excited any time he thinks he hears Adam saying a word. It is funny because Aaron picks out words from Adam's babbling all of the time, I guess it is closer to his language than ours. I attempted to take a few videos in hopes to catch him saying it and here is what I managed.

A couple of posts ago I mentioned that Adam is now saying "Dada" on a pretty regular basis. He doesn't babble it on and on like Aaron did, but seems to have a more calculated reason and possibly some understanding of what he's saying. Aaron gets really excited any time he thinks he hears Adam saying a word. It is funny because Aaron picks out words from Adam's babbling all of the time, I guess it is closer to his language than ours. I attempted to take a few videos in hopes to catch him saying it and here is what I managed.
Random note, Granny and Pa brought Aaron the red, topless version of the white Jeep we gave him for Christmas last year. It looks a lot like Alan's Jeep, so he is pretty excited about it. He carries both of them around and lets Adam play with the white one while he plays with the new red one.



No comments:
Post a Comment