
Alan and Aaron pulling in a whopper... so small in fact it is hard to see.
Then Aaron reeled in one with Grandpa...
There is a fish on the end of that line, it is turned sideways. It was probably better that his first couple of fish be small, otherwise he may have gotten freaked out.
After reeling in a couple of fish, I'm told all he wanted to do was "drive" Grandpa's boat. Boerne Lake is an electric-motor only lake, so the steering wheel was of no tactical use... but Aaron didn't seem to care. He loves anything with a steering wheel, motor noises are not necessary, he adds those himself. Don't worry, the red cheeks are a byproduct of him being hot and flush, not sunburn... he's albino so I lubed him up well before he left.
Taking it pretty seriously, I'd expect nothing less.
Here are a few video clips from their afternoon... I'm pretty sure he had fun. Last night as Alan and I were listening to the monitor in Aaron's room, he was talking himself to sleep as usual - but this time it was all about Grandpa's boat and fishing. Then this morning at breakfast he narrated the entire experience to me and the word of the day is "bobbed," or "bobber" for the rest of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment