
Every morning when Aaron wakes up, he and I eat breakfast together. This morning I decided to document a typical breakfast conversation. He is usually quite spunky in the morning and is only quiet when drinking milk.
A bit of helpful, background information... I don't have any idea where the "five days" thing comes from. For a while he randomly said "couple days," then it was "a couple minutes," now it is five days... and it is a standard answer when he's asked anything concerning his quality of sleep. The little plastic phone came off of a magazine advertisement. It looks exactly like my cell phone, so naturally Aaron pretends it is his real cell phone and generally uses it to call various family members, or Daddy if he is on shift.
I am having a difficult time uploading this video, so we had to go about things differently. In order to view the video, click on the thumbnail. It is worth it.



2 comments:
lol, i like how he hits end after hes done with his phone call
Um, that is not the same boy I last saw. It's been too long. We'll have to meet up after I get back from MN the end of July.
Post a Comment