It was Daddy's day.
Then as a small, quiet reminder, I told Aaron, "Do you have something to show Daddy?" And he said "Yes!" and he escorted Alan back to his bedroom and said "Daddy's present," as he pointed to the wrapped gift on his table. It was a frame with six 4x6 openings, that held the following photos...





The last photo opening was a 4x6 card stock with the boy's hand prints. Aaron enjoyed re-enacting the ordeal of taking the photos and pointing out Baby Adam and his truck. It was kind of like baking a cake for a pastry chef, but I think Alan liked it.



2 comments:
Ashley, your pictures turned out SO cute!!!!! I love your letters, did you make them? I love the handprint idea, you are such a good wife!
I hope that you have a great day!
What an awesome idea! I love it! Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment