You may think this is just a watering system timer, but no, it is actually a camera. (I know what you are thinking, nice wife-beater eh?)
Notice how I've turned my camera for a vertical shot, and so has he.


Playing in water of some sort has always been Aaron's favorite out door activity. Usually it is just the hose or sprinkler... (I think he is actually yelling at a barking Hayley in this one)...
Daddy brought home a new pool, so we set that up and although the water was quite chilly, he was eager to get in and play.
Here are a couple recent Adam photos...





3 comments:
Is that boy on the percentile chart? He's one big boy!!!
Nope... he is way off the charts! We go for a three month appointment next week, so I'll post how far off the chart he currently is. :)
Aww.. that pool is awesome!! I think i'd even get in there with him!
Post a Comment