Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's been a while...

We are still here and getting along swimmingly. I am trying to remember to take photos now and again, but I must admit that it is difficult. I get engrossed in the daily grind and I forget to document the little things such as the giggles and smiles and cute moments. It has been since Easter that I last posted and we have a lot of new photos and videos, so I am going to try to get them up, however haphazardly, in order to catch up.


Great Grandparents...
Two of my three sets of grandparents winter in south Texas and pass through San Antonio in April on their way back to Iowa. Twice in three years I have been able to introduce them to a new great grandson at that time. This year they mey Adam.

My mother's parents stopped in first. This is my Grandma Rae holding Adam, who barely fit on her lap. Adam is their second great grandchild (Aaron was their first).


A few nights later we went over to my parents house for a brief dinner with my Grandma Moore (my dad's mother) and Jack. Adam is her sixth great grandchild, if I did my math correctly and there are three more on the way.

Adam Update
Here are some photos I took over a two day period in order to document Adam's turning two months. He weighs about fifteen and a half pounds. He giggles and smiles like a champ and has started, fairly regularly, sleeping from about 11:15pm to 6:30-7:00am!!




Aaron gets bored while I'm popping off photos trying to catch Adam in a giggle or something. This is his latest self amusement...

Hold Baby Adam?
While I am feeding Adam, Aaron will climb up on the bed next to me, place a burp cloth over his shoulder, pat his shoulder while looking at me and saying "Hold baby Adam mass [please]?" It is adorable and hard to resist. He doesn't seem to understand that I am only able to grant his request once Adam has ceased breastfeeding and sometimes he gets quite impatient. The first time we set him up to hold Adam I used a green colored pillow from our bed to prop him up and now Aaron insists he use the same pillow in the same position when he sets himself up, prior to asking "Hold baby Adam?" He is a little anal and probably gets that from his Mama :)

1 comment:

Amy Jo:) said...

Oh Ashley, reading your posts take me back to when our two were that little and how sweet they were but how crazy it was! I have had you on my mind a lot lately, I am so happy you posted!!!! Both of your boys are just precious and you look fantastic! Aaron looks like such a good big brother!