Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday

Here is the short story of our day and night in the hospital. We were very blessed to get out of there quickly. Both Adam and I were not looking our best, so I've only put a couple of photos up here...

Aunt Jenny deserves a photo too... since Daddy was at home with Aaron, Jenny spent the night with us in the hospital. She was the perfect candidate for the job, as she can fall back asleep immediately as well as sleep anywhere (so the pull out chair didn't seem to bother her). I only had to wake her up about fifteen times to hold Adam while I peed again, got a drink, talked to nurses, etc.

Everything checked out and we were clear to go at about 2pm the day after he was born. So while Grandma Kohl pulled another Aaron shift at home, Alan came back up to the hospital to take Adam and I home. All things considered, it was a smooth whirlwind and we were happy to get home to meet big brother Aaron.

No comments: