Monday, March 15, 2010

Adam's First Week

As you can imagine, I don't have a lot of time to elaborate. I have been processing tons of photos to get up on the blog, and therefore have little time left over to go into any great detailed stories. So, I'm going to post a bunch of photos and comment on a few...

Here's Adam's first sponge bath. He soaked it up... no pun intended :)

Adam's photo shoot for his birth announcement. Aaron's announcement photo was taken on the same blanket, given to us by my mom.
Daddy and sons...
Me and my new little man...
Aaron now has four "babies." You are familiar with Doggie and Mr. Bear, but now he has added Baby Doggie and Puppy Doggie, a Valentine's gift from Grandma Kohl. He regularly carries them all at the same time and requires their attendance for naps and bedtime.
Adam's cord stump fell off on Tuesday... so I was excited to give him a real water bath, as he was starting to smell quite ripe. He loved it. There was no screaming (like Aaron did) and he just laid there and soaked up the servicing.

1 comment:

Amy Jo:) said...

Ashley, Adam is just beautiful! I have been thinking of you so often, knowing how crazy it can be in the beginning with two little ones. I just pray you are getting some rest! You look fantastic! Aaron looks so big and soooo cute! I LOVE the picture with Alan and your two boys! So sweet!