While watching Maggie last week, I tried to catch a few of their play sessions on video, but for some reason I only got a couple of solid opportunities. They were capable of getting very loud and quite goofy...
Given the extent of the beating UT issued UTEP last Saturday, we got a little bored, a little distracted. Daddy went back outside to work on his Jeep and Aaron and I started playing with the camera.


There is some nice Aaron-drama toward the end of this one...
Honing his hiding skills...
Sometimes I catch Aaron doing the funniest things when he is alone in his playroom. The other day I walked in to check on him and he had hauled his little green car up on top of the air mattress and was trying to get on top of it. His persistence was amusing and worth documenting...
One of Aaron's favorite things to do is run a toy with wheels back and forth on the couch and make motor noises with his mouth. Now that he has a fancy "Jeep," that is usually what he plays with. He'll go up and over pillows, my legs, on the top of the couch and even push the Jeep off the couch and make a crashing noise. If you are wondering why there is a Christmas song playing in the background, I really like Christmas music and especially this one, so we dance and listen to it often :)
On Wednesday we went to Fredericksburg to walk around a bit and have dinner. On the way home we took a scenic detour to check on some fishing spots and came across a nice looking longhorn. It was hardly moving so we don't think Aaron knew it was real or what to think of it.
Then I just had to take a picture of Mr. Grumpy Pants. Why was he grumpy? Because the sun was in his eyes and he just could not look away, so instead he starred directly into it and would start crying. Drama.



No comments:
Post a Comment