At our appointment today we found out that we are having another boy! Everything looks good and he is a healthy little man. We are very excited and can only imagine the rambunctious play that will be our house in another few years! If Aaron had any idea of what is going, I am sure that he would be excited also, but for now he just likes to rub my belly and lay his head on it.
I really am so excited for you guys! Andy is just a year old, but our boys are already playing together and having so much fun - I am so excited you will have that too!!!!!
Congrats!! You will have a fun, active household! We are expecting our 2nd in four weeks, but baby is a girl! :). So we are transitioning from blue into pink mode. Congrats again on a healthy baby & what great pics you have of your precious little one!!
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:16-18
4 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
I really am so excited for you guys! Andy is just a year old, but our boys are already playing together and having so much fun - I am so excited you will have that too!!!!!
Yeah!!! How fun to have 2 boys so close in age! I can't wait to meet him.
Congrats!! You will have a fun, active household! We are expecting our 2nd in four weeks, but baby is a girl! :). So we are transitioning from blue into pink mode. Congrats again on a healthy baby & what great pics you have of your precious little one!!
Post a Comment