The Kendall County Fair was this weekend in Boerne. We made it to a little bit of the parade, enough to show Aaron some firetrucks, jeeps, marching bands and a few horses. I think he enjoyed it, with the exception of the ridiculous Alfazar Shrine guys and their loud miniature go-cart like vehicles that nearly scared him to death. The parade is historically quite long, so we only stayed for about an hour, which was a perfect amount of time to beat the heat and yet still experience the spectacle.
Thankfully my parents and sister were able to get there early and staked out this spot for us on Main street to watch the parade.
Mesmerized by the fire trucks...
Here are a few video clips of Aaron enjoying the parade. I had to drop the camera and cover his ears a few times, but I think this accurately shows his reaction...



No comments:
Post a Comment