A couple of days ago I had to go in and make sure Aaron was still with us, he took a three hour nap, which is a good deal longer than usual. This is what I found. Yes, Doggie is now required for sleeping.
Me and my Little Man having a snack after a dip in my parent's pool.
Mr. Bear is Aaron's other best friend, although he is ranked a little lower than Doggie. When you have two best friends, it is easier to stuff one in your shirt and carry the other.
In an effort to keep him from climbing in the dryer while I was changing laundry the other day, I tossed one of my fold-up laundry baskets at him and he was amazed with it. He started sorting laundry and occasionally adding toys, then dumping it all on the floor. Now he just likes to play with it empty...



2 comments:
Tatum really enjoyed the video of Aaron and the laundry basket. She came running from the other room when she heard him squeal and then watched the rest of the video laughing. Thanks for the entertainment Aaron! :)
Awwwwww... he is the cutest thing ever.. I miss you guys! Only 2 weeks and i get to see yall again!
Post a Comment