Of course his curiosity and his stubbornness have kicked up a notch or two as well, whether it is crushing cereal with his trike tires, figuring out how to climb on everything, systematically dismantling toys, popping wheelies on his trike, or staging a sit-in until he gets more goldfish crackers. It is always exciting, never quiet, and undoubtedly entertaining.
He is a happy, growing, hungry, boy who sleeps hard, plays hard and already knows how to give a good kiss. (keep reading)
This morning I caught Aaron two timing on Doggie, with Mr. Bear. The level of seriousness that he exhibits while kissing his stuffed animals is so funny, and thankfully quite easy to catch on camera... just imagine a puckering noise.
He just woke up, I was in the process of changing his diaper when he motioned for Mr. Bear. I gave him the bear and he started by giving him a very serious stare...
And kissing quickly followed...
More kissing...
Then there was a brief underarm hug and enduring glance...
He wasn't happy at first with the idea of me snapping away during his little make out session, perhaps he was thinking of the embarrassment that this sort of documentation could bring him years down the road...
Then he decided that none of that mattered... he's a lover not a hater, and flashed me one of his eyes squeezed shut smiles.

In other news, Aaron has an announcement...

Yes, toward the end of February (Feb. 26 is the current date) Aaron will be the Big Brother. Perhaps this explains a little better why we have not been up to much and tend to stay close to the home... as I have not been feeling too swell. Thankfully, I am at eleven weeks, so hopefully the end of "morning" sickness is near.
Enough of all of that, Doggie needs a little nuzzing...



5 comments:
So cute!! I'm really happy for you! Congratulations!
Congratulations Stacers!! How exciting!!
Congratulations!!!! Aaron's gonna need some good cuddle-animals when baby comes and Momma is busy cuddling someone new. :)
Congrats guys! We're so excited for you! When are going to get our boys together?
Yea! Congratulations! We are so happy for you. ARe you going to find out boy or girl?
Post a Comment