Thursday, April 2, 2009

We finally caught him...

Early last night Aaron and I were playing in the spare bedroom. I sat and watched Aaron walk back and forth between toys, entirely on his own. Every time Alan and I have tried to get him to walk he gets grumpy, goes into dead weight and refuses to stand up. But, no surprise here, if you let him do it himself... walking all over the place. So, I called Alan in and we decided it was time to try for a video. Sure enough our stubborn little sand-bagger performed gloriously...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Aaron!! Walking is such a fun milestone! Ashley, sorry to be remiss in emailing you or commenting on your blog. Time just gets away from me between working and keeping up with our little man. You have such an adorable boy! Blessings, Christy D.