Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pictures!

The unpublished pictures are amassing, so even though I haven’t much to say, I feel the need to share these pictures with you…

Aaron tried toast for the first time last week. He is getting the hang of it, definitely knows it is supposed to go in his mouth (the fate of everything he touches). He death grips one end while making the other end nice and soggy until it falls off in his mouth, at which point he either mock chews and swallows, or requires an emergency evac, via mommy's finger.


We just purchased this baby carrier for hiking and as Alan says, "Now there is no excuse." Well, except for that must stop and nurse because our baby won't drink from a bottle thing. Aaron smiles when the camera comes out, his daddy gets goofy. I am sure it will only be a matter of time before he schools him in his secret art...

We were going to save this outfit and surprise my sister (an Aggie Alumni) for the UT vs. Aggie game at Thanksgiving but I just can't wait any longer - it is so cute I have to share. Uncle Matt (UT Alumni) has already given his resounding approval.

One day last week the intense sun made for a pleasant temperature but the piercing wind was enough to numb my little man's fat cheeks, so I appropriately dressed him up and we braved the weather for our daily walk and run. I was somewhat shocked at his tolerance level concerning this hat. When I put it on him his face became very serious and he was all business. He made me laugh so hard.

3 comments:

THE ZELLERS said...

Too cute! Aaron and I could match... I've got the same shirt. We'll be at the game this year, hopefully not freezing our buns. Hook 'Em!

Jenny said...

sheesh... i think its only fair that he wears some aggie clothes every once in a while.. if he supports his uncle's alumni, he should support his aunts!!!

Alan and Ashley said...

Here is a list of reasons that will not be happening... 1.Alan has worked in Austin for coming on ten years 2.and a season ticket holder for three years 3.I have always supported UT (in several ways) 4.I graduated from the UT system and 5.there is something intrinsically wrong about Aaron in maroon.