Aaron and I have been using his umbrella stroller now while shopping in Boerne. He is so good while we are out - just looks around and clings tightly to Zebra.

I am spoiled. He sleeps wonderfully most of the time and has since he was about 5 weeks old. He eats like a champ most of the time, takes good naps, doesn't fuss while we are out, etc. etc. So I have a difficult time when something bucks the smooth system we operate under. I shouldn't, and I know this... because we have been blessed beyond our wildest imaginings, thus far, but seeing the forest through the trees has always been a struggle of mine. So I am actively trying to reign in any negativity associated with minor hiccups now and then. Instead - I should take them for what they are - a gentle reminder of how good we actually have it and that I am not in control of most things.
Plus, there's no way I could be upset about a little lost sleep when I look at this face... good thing he is so stinkin' cute (as my sister would say), or I may have to change my outlook on things. [Just a hint of sarcasm]



No comments:
Post a Comment