Sunday, September 21, 2008

Coup d'état

I am Aaron J. Stacer, a gift of God.
I know this because my mommy tells me everyday.
I think I look best in just a diaper.
I wish that everything tasted like peaches.
I hate it when I run my walker into the corner. It has a reverse gear, but I just can’t figure out how to make it work, I’ll have my mechanic take a look at it tomorrow.
I miss when I could fit on my mommy’s chest, thankfully daddy is a little bigger.
I fear loud abrupt sounds like when mommy sneezes while feeding me…it makes me cry, but only for a second.
I feel happy and lighter after my morning poopies…oh, is that inappropriate of me?
I hear most things; especially the sound of my daddy moving about the house while I am eating…it is so much more fun to watch him than to eat.
I study everything, just before putting it into my mouth.
I crave milk, warm with a hint of vanilla.
I search for mommy’s crocs, telephones, daddy, little white dogs, and remotes.
I wonder how that green little squirting fish thingy lives in my bathtub.
I have six teeth and another on the way.
I regret messing around and not eating more during my last meal.
I love Blue Bear, pulling mommy’s hair, and listening to daddy’s singing.
I ache when I hit my heels on hard surfaces, but it doesn’t bother me too much.
I am not afraid to pass gas in public.
I believe I am the cutest, really I do.
I enjoy a good drama cough now and again.
I dance with my mommy on a regular basis.
I sing in my native language.
I cry when I am hungry, tired, hurt, or cranky… but really not too often.
I take bicycling, TV remotes, and appointed tasks very seriously.
I fight when they try to put clothes on me.
I write, what is write?
I use baby curse words if they put me down to nap before I’m ready.
I win games of will. I am quite persistent.
I lose my balance a little still while sitting up.
I get shy around strangers.
I never miss an opportunity to stick my toes in my mouth.
I always enjoy a good drama cough.
I confuse my mommy when I don’t eat very much sometimes.
I listen closely when people talk to me.
I smell daddy’s food but he won’t let me eat it.
I am scared of grandpa’s sunglasses.
I need to take a nap. What am I talking about, naps are for babies.
I look forward to daddy getting home from work.
I imagine that the spirally light bulbs are talking to me.
I am wearing, what else, just a diaper!
I can usually be found with a burp cloth close by…what can I say, teething causes lots of drool.
I am happy almost all of the time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this post. So creative. Aaron will cherish it someday.