My "spring cleaning" generally comes in the fall when the weather changes. This week I have base and trim painted the house around the back deck area and I started tackling the spare room/baby gear storage area. We moved everything to longer-term storage and I am going to attempt to get that room up to par as a guest room and hopefully a future second nursery... but not yet. With the moving out of the tiny baby gear, we dug out a few items to size them up. With the addition of a few inches, pounds, and balance; he is able to use quite a few more things, such as this handy travel booster seat.
On a completely random note, I have always wanted a house with a red door. I like the contrast between a light colored house and the "pop" of a red door. Friday we made that happen...here is a picture of the newly painted door.
And to equal out the randomness, Alan and my dad went fishing the other night and the stories all surround the phenomenon pictured below. What you see is a medium sized bass being eaten by a huge bass. Once they figured out what was going on, they used the medium sized ones as bait to catch the larger ones and were quite successful.



No comments:
Post a Comment