We left on our trip at 4:30am Friday (7/11) morning. Aaron did extremely well in the car and managed to stay on his same eating and napping routine for the most part. We had a pretty significant scare the first few days though as Aaron had what we concluded was an allergic reaction in the form of a rash. Not a good way to start a rural, lake trip. Long story short... it has cleared up and with the exception of a tiny scratching now and then, Aaron was completely unaffected.
Our week with family was fun filled. Our first trip with a baby was an eye-opening experience as to how life really does change with kids on board... and I'll just leave it at that :)
I have included a handful of pictures...
Our week with family was fun filled. Our first trip with a baby was an eye-opening experience as to how life really does change with kids on board... and I'll just leave it at that :)
I have included a handful of pictures...
Aaron and my cousin Mollie
Aaron and my cousin Sam 
Aaron and his Great Aunt Donna


Aaron and his Great Aunt Donna
Relaxing down at the dock 
Aaron and I on the dock watching the sunset
Aaron and I on the dock watching the sunset
First boat ride
I took a bag full of toys and books and in the end he just wanted to play with the water bottle
Aaron attacking Lamby's ear and the camera 



No comments:
Post a Comment