Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our happenings...

On Tuesday we were visited by Lynn, a friend of mine, and her nine-month old son Jude. It was so funny to play with a nine-month old because he can hold himself up, bounce around, and stand all on his own. Plus, even though he is of average size, compared to my little thirteen pounder, he just seemed huge. Anyway - we had fun and I learned a little more about the coming stages. Here is Jude... look at those eyes!
On Thursday Aaron met some of his daddy's family. We visited Alan's Aunt Pat and Uncle Don. Sadly, I do not have any pictures of this event, but plenty were taken, so I will acquire some in the near future. There were cousins and second cousins there also. Lots going on.
Things are going great. Yesterday he grabbed and held a rattle for a few minutes on his own and I've almost got him interested in a teething toy. He is making many new noises and laughs and smiles all the time, especially after he eats (very happy then). Here are some pictures of him in the past couple of days.

Holding his rattle.

Giggling with his daddy.

No comments: