Sunday, January 27, 2008

37.5 Weeks Picture

We took this to show you how he has dropped and what I look like in this last stretch. Notice I am wearing short sleeves... it was about 68 degrees yesterday and might be even hotter today. It is good to see the sunshine again.

I am finished with work for a while now and that concept has yet to set in. I am excited, of course, about being around for all of the wonderful things with our son, but also for things like being able to run errands during non-rush hour times, a little less driving, to give my lunch box a rest, and go to the post office and not wait in a thirty minute line. Also, once the little man and I are mobile, being able to do things with Alan in the middle of the week, like going to state parks when it is not so busy. Anyway - just a few thoughts on a non-work schedule.

We are just playing the waiting game now. I have felt a few contractions, but nothing of the proper length and strength to note, however they do indicate that the process is underway. At least now there is no more need to stress about it happening while standing in front of thirty high school kids :)

My hope is to have a post up for you shortly after Aaron Joseph arrives. We'll see how feasible that is... in other words, no promises :)