Monday, February 27, 2017

Horsing around (mid January)

Adam is proving to be a stellar playmate. They speak the same language.
Trying out the trike. It'll be a little while longer before she's stable enough.
The boys caught what seems like their once a year virus, so we were locked down for a week or so. It rained quite a bit so we were looking for other means of entertainment. It was time to teach Aaron how to play Monopoly... one of the few games that Alan will play.  
He did a great job. I lasted a little while, but I have to be honest, I'm not cut out for playing games with these two intuitives.
Adam was semi-quarintined to the other side of the porch. Gut bucket and all.
She loves to read... with whoever will sit with her.
There's been a lack of bathtime pictures of the little one. I think by then we're just taking care of business and I don't think about it. She loves baths and splashing and soaking me and whatever else is close by.
With the all the rain, the boys were experiencing cabin fever, so Alan took them to the bowling alley at Bass Pro Shops.

Once everyone was healthy again we finally made it over to see the Fischers and snuggle with Hope... which sadly, I don't have a picture of. The big kids played in Braelynn's new playhouse from Grandpa and Grandma.
Reading.
More reading.
Had to get comfortable.
Adam finally lost his other front tooth!
At the end of a dance party everyone always ends up on the floor. It's a precious sight.

No comments: