At the end of a few weeks of learning the location of every African country, we had our "Africa Test" It was really just something I made up to get the boys excited and have something to work towards. I recorded Adam doing his and wanted to share because I'm quite proud of him. Pretty good for a six year old :)
Monday, July 18, 2016
Adam's Africa Test
It is not in my nature to "brag" - but certain allowances are given for "proud mama" moments, and this is one of them. Adam has an affinity for learning geography. Perhaps he inherited his Daddy's likely-photographic memory. Our geography curriculum includes somewhat silly songs for every region of the globe and as we study the maps, we learn the songs. I am intentionally saying "we" here because I must admit, before teaching the boys, I knew only about half of these.
At the end of a few weeks of learning the location of every African country, we had our "Africa Test" It was really just something I made up to get the boys excited and have something to work towards. I recorded Adam doing his and wanted to share because I'm quite proud of him. Pretty good for a six year old :)
At the end of a few weeks of learning the location of every African country, we had our "Africa Test" It was really just something I made up to get the boys excited and have something to work towards. I recorded Adam doing his and wanted to share because I'm quite proud of him. Pretty good for a six year old :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment