Thursday, April 21, 2016

End of March

Unsurprisingly I find myself playing catch up once again. It seems, more often than not, life happens and posting on the blog just does not make the cut. Thankfully all of the photos and videos are safely locked away in my digital storage cabinet. However, with each day that passes I lose the precious details that go along with them. Alas, I will try to do better, but don't hold your breath.

The end of March....

Aspen got cleaned up for a vet appointment so she got to come in and hang out with us for a night. We've had a few Weimaraners now and it is still so funny how similar they all act.
Needy velcro creature.
Ridiculous.
Granny and Pa came up for a visit...
Checking her out.
Sweet little woman (in boy's clothing).
Serious grump face.
One of our last BSF lectures with Aunt Jenny.
Toes taste good.
 We were finally able to catch her new skill on video - she waves!  


Happy Easter!  

Autumn's first Easter!!

I failed as a mom in the Easter photo department. They all three were dressed in their pastel nice clothes for church and as usual, I forgot to do the posing thing. So, I made up for it during the annual egg hunt...
Spectators and cheerleaders.

No comments: