Adam was finally able to put his birthday snap-tite model set together...
Autumn likes her Jumperoo so much that we've had trouble introducing the baby walker, but she's slowly coming around to the idea...
She regularly joins us at the table if she's up from her naps. Big girl.
 |
| Aaron doing his big brother duties. |
 |
| "What? Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing." |
 |
| Bananas! She loved them. Opens her mouth wide and everything. |
This next picture has a story. A story that I may one day get in trouble for memorializing on the internet, but it made me laugh so hard that I feel it is worth it. I was sitting on my bed one evening, feeding the baby as I usually do and in walks Aaron, fresh from his shower. He had some play clothes on as was his custom, but his posture was weird and he had a small smirk on his face as he leaned against the wall. His face told me he really wanted me to ask what was going on. So, I stepped outside my character for a moment and took the bait.
"What's up? why do you have that funny face?
"Me? What face, ah it's nothing." Then he lifted his shirt a little to reveal his leather belt. A belt that he was wearing on top of his folded over, elastic basketball shorts.
I said, "What do you have there? Are your pants too big?"
He answered, "A little." Pause for dramatic purposes. Then, in a dead serious tone he said, "Well, no, they're not too big, really I just wanted to look cool."
 |
| He was so proud of himself that I tried to swallow my urge to laugh. Oh man. |
 |
| Big rollie pollie squishy cuteness. It's almost too much to bear. |
 |
| Aaron got the Star Wars junior novel for his birthday and used all of his spare time to read for the next two days until he finished it. |
 |
| I needed an updated phone wallpaper. Me and my crazy littles. |
February means basketball with our homeschool group. We got there a few minutes early one week so I took a few pictures of the boys warming up...
 |
| This is such a classic picture. One for the ages. Two boys and their dog. |
 |
| Adam really embraced sorting BoxTops for our homeschool group this month. This might be his new job. |
At the end of the month we attended Alan's promotion ceremony. It was fun to bring all the kiddos and come out of hiding and support our Daddy...
 |
| Not bad. See... we can clean up. |
 |
| Ceremonies make me so tired. |
In other news... at some point during the past couple weeks Autumn has started saying "Dada." Big surprise he wins again. Three for three of my little traitors.
No comments:
Post a Comment