| Alan and Aaron. |
Adam chose not to bring his bike (with training wheels) and it was fine because we didn't yet know how that would pan out or if he would get frustrated and unable to keep up. So he walked with me and Autumn.
At one point Adam got frisky and without any communication took off on foot chasing Alan and Aaron on their bikes, and I could not catch him. I had to call Alan on his phone and get him to intercept Adam - it was nuts. We figured he sprinted close to a mile. When Alan asked him if he was okay he said, "well my side hurts a little but I knew I just had to keep going." Alright, now we really know what Adam is capable of.
![]() |
| Adam is in the bright blue shirt, way ahead of me. |
![]() |
| A stop at the playground before we left. |
That evening we went to the Christmas Eve service at our church.
![]() |
| Three kids... still hard to believe. |
A little video interview...














No comments:
Post a Comment