Monday, December 21, 2015

Four Months!


Hello everyone, we're still here! Guess what, I know you are never going to believe it, but I'm behind again. We are off doing life and having fun with our little woman and though I have the time to do a blog post now and again, I usually end up spending it doing something else. Oh well... but the good new is that the photos are still there when I get back to it. Sadly the stories are a bit diluted because this Mama-mush-brains has trouble with recall and memory in general.
The Bumbo was not designed for big babies. She's real secure in there though, not getting out. Ever.
Here's a little video with clips of Autumn's life at 4 months. The first bit is Aaron in training for increased baby interaction...

On her way down to her winter hide out, my Grandma Moore stopped in for a brief visit and to meet her 11th (I think) great grandchild.

No comments: