Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Five Months!!

Autumn is five months old! Things are changing so fast around here. I feel as though if I don't get this blog current I'm going to miss recording some of this fun stuff. She's still huge, wearing mainly 12 month clothes. She giggles and gives fantastic kisses. She sleeps through the night like a champ in her big girl crib and in her own room! She loves talking with her brothers, prefers to be chewing on something, and loves to be sung to.
She's pretty much happy unless she's hungry or a stranger rubs her the wrong way.
She's still maintaining her figure.
She has the most beautiful blue eyes. She does.
A common scene around here... Adam reading to us, Autumn playing, and I'm folding laundry.
She can also be found here. Big Daddy fan.
"There better be a real good reason for this." I took this picture because she did a one-eighty in her bed and I thought it was funny.
She loves bath time and regularly soaks me and much of the bathroom.
She has adjusted well to the playpen too, as long as one of us is in sight.
Here's a video compilation of our precious five month old baby girl! She's such a blessing, truly. It is a fun time. She's reached the point where she smile to make us smile. I love it when they figure that out. Ahh, heart melted. 

No comments: