Confession....between nursing, homeschooling, keeping the house and family in order, and staring at the sky wondering if we will ever get rain again... I haven't been keeping up with the blog. The wonderful thing about the digital age is that the photos and videos are all still there - so that's good. However, the more children I have, my mind and memory do not work like that. So the longer I wait, the more tidbits and stories that leak right out of my ears only to be replaced by the next five minutes. I'll try harder :)
With the onset of slightly cooler weather (a few degrees) Autumn and I enjoy sitting outside and watching the boys play or work. Warm environments make her sleepy.
 |
| Tree frog, with rolls. |
 |
| A rare mama sighting. |
A little brotherly chat...
 |
| I call this the "I will fight you" pose. |
 |
| I know it is blurry, but the only way to get a true smile is by way of a sneak attack. |
 |
| Teething has ensued, along with drooling... lots and lots of drooling. |
 |
| This is what we call "angel pose" where she sleeps on her hands. So precious. |
 |
| Adam, helping Aunt Jenny with Braelynn at BSF. |
Aaron keeps asking to hold Autumn. It is very reminiscent of five and a half years ago when all we heard was "holda baby Ada?" Only this time the baby, though quite large, is not half his size. He's good at sitting still while holding her, we're still working on lifting and carrying.
 |
| Beside himself happy and proud. |
 |
| Two peas in a pod. |
 |
| Outdoor time is very serious. Well anytime the camera comes out, she's serious. I think she's somewhat hypnotized by the apple on the back of my phone. |
We had another week of gymnastics on Friday (9.25.25)... the boys got to do the foam pit, bars and the rock wall.
 |
| Adam was very serious about this task. At one point his legs were so tightly wrapped around the mom working with him, that she couldn't move. |
 |
| It's a rough job teaching gymnastics moves to our boys. They have similar characteristics of a 2x4. |
 |
| Autumn enjoys gymnastics as well... the hot, loud nature of the room puts her to sleep every time. |
 |
| I call this one, "Diva with a monkey in the background." |
 |
| Aaron on the rock wall. |
 |
| Adam, not surprisingly, made it just as far as Aaron. |
On Saturday, the 26th, my parents drove up from San Antonio with extra family. My great Aunt Jana (from Iowa) and my Aunt Donna and her boyfriend Bob (from Atlanta). It was the first time Aunt Jana had met my family and the first time Aunt Donna had seen our place in Georgetown. First things first... hold the precious baby girl...
 |
| Aunt Jana and Autumn |
 |
| Aunt Donna and Autumn |
 |
| Autumn and Grandma |
Before they left I wanted to take some photos with the boys too...
 |
| Visitors make her sleepy. |
 |
| Adam playing one of his favorites, he calls "most and least." |
 |
| Another late night (hence the blur) sneak attack smile. |
 |
| Two minutes later, this happened. |
No comments:
Post a Comment