Monday, July 13, 2015

In the meantime....

I thought I'd let you know what we were up to while we waited for Autumn...

I'm willing to forgo a little dignity to reveal this hilarious photo. That belly was just ridiculous. 
On July 3rd we went down to Tejas Park and played in the San Gabriel River for a few hours. It was perfect water and a very good time. 
The boys... and a pregnant lady (me) in the background).
Lightsaber fights in undies.
School lessons on the bed because Mama couldn't move.
Movie reward on the bed because Mama couldn't move. Doggie getting nuzzed.
Adam taking an iPad activity very seriously.
Watching Chimpanzee on the bed because Mama couldn't move. (July 7th) The last picture of out family of four.

My contractions started the morning of July 8th. My sister just decided to come over, so that if I had to leave, she would already be here to watch the boys. I wanted to copy this picture when I was pregnant with Adam...




So I borrowed Braelynn...
 Cousins hanging out all day...

That afternoon we green-lit Grandma who drove up from San Antonio. She got here at about 5:30pm. Alan had decided to come home from work at about 9pm that night. We left for the hospital at about 11:00pm. Autumn would be born about 12 hours later!

No comments: