Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Doctor appointment - 32 Weeks

We went to the doctor this morning. I am 32 weeks and 2 days. We had an ultrasound to check the baby's size since last time my belly measurement was three weeks larger than "normal."

The ultrasound confirmed that she is in fact big... About three weeks ahead of schedule on growth. Everything looks great and healthy, just big. In response to the ultrasound the doctor, Alan, and I hashed out a plan for the next month or so. Basically it boils down to this... Autumn will be here no later than July 13! I didn't include a photo of our scan because she is so big, it's hard to see any distinguishing features in the photos and she's already squished in there, so her curling up worked against "pretty" pictures.

We are pretty much set for her arrival, so now she's just got to bake a bit longer and we'll keep busy with school lessons, a mini-soccer camp, a little vacation Bible school, and some more playing in the sun.

No comments: