So I've decided to break my own rule and post things out of order. I always tried to post chronologically but quite frankly, big trips have lots of photos and take time to go through and add stories... and meanwhile life passes by and I don't post any of the other things or day to day details. So, while I am still working on our Colorado trip posts and now our coast trip posts... here are some other happenings.
Two days after we got home from our Colorado trip, I made a very fast trip down to San Antonio to throw my sister, Jenny, a baby shower. She is due at the end of October with their first baby, and the family's first girl. I've been working on little things for a long time now - ever since they started "trying" for a baby. You only get to give your sister a baby shower once... so it had to be just perfect. Thankfully she never wavered on her love of gray, yellow, and owlsOne of Jenny's friends, Christine, was an amazingly generous house-hostess for our little celebration...
 |
| Me and Jenny. |
 |
| Welcome table. |
 |
| Chocolate owl pops. |
 |
| Every diaper cake, boy or girl, needs a fire ducky on the top. Stacer family special. |
 |
| "Grandma," take three. |
 |
| These are the cake pops Christine made. They tasted as good as they looked too!! |
 |
| Taking the games very seriously. |
 |
| Jenny opening gifts, Christine looking on. |
 |
| A better view of that baby belly. :) |
 |
| Whole group shot. |
1 comment:
Jenny is such a lucky girl, having a sister like you - what a beautiful shower! Fun to see the diaper cake - I've never seen one of those! All the decorations are so cute!x
Post a Comment