Sunday, April 1, 2012

Seeing blue

Either the weather was strange or I just don't remember as many bluebonnets last year. Or it could be our change of location. But there are bluebonnets everywhere, especially on the large properties in our neighborhood. So far some of the best patches we have seen have come from the streets on either side of ours. 


We have a bunch growing on and around our property, so I felt the need to document them before the dried up or got run over by a John Deere (with either a big boy or a little boy behind the wheel).
Hayley was quite perturbed when we asked her to pose with the flowers while on a walk.
The boys in our front yard. Thankfully Aaron avoided running over any bluebonnets.
In our backyard.
View from our backyard.

1 comment:

Fi said...

So pretty! I love the combo of bluebonnets and those cactusy things. what a view!