We are still here. It seems most of my free time (the boys' nap time) is devoted to packing non-essentials and painting these days.... so our blog has found its way to the back burner.
Life lesson of the week: Make sure the shop-vac filter is on when vacuuming the ashes from the fireplace. I was ninety-five percent finished vacuuming the ashes when I realized the entire living room and kitchen were covered in the ash I had just vacuumed up. In utter disbelief and defeat, I spent the next day cleaning, mopped twice, scrubbed furniture, laundry etc. What a mess.
I'll take a break here soon and post some photos. Adam is taking two steps or so before he face plants and is (happy) screaming and "talking" constantly. Aaron is growing like a weed again and spends his days running around and sponging up knowledge and new vocabulary. His favorite thing to say right now, "One minute mama, one minute." Who knew one could be so punky at such a young age. And Alan spends as much time as possible working on the renovation of the new house or taking extra shifts at the fire station. Then he comes home for a couple days to help restore a much-needed balance. It is a crazy time for us right now, but it all stems from the blessings God has given us, so we are just rolling with it....
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment