We decided to go to Cibolo Nature Center in Boerne. I used to go there all of the time while I was in high school and college, but haven't been back since then. It was awesome! They have expanded significantly in the past few years and have improved all of the buildings and trails. I feel s-t-u-p-i-d for not utilizing this outdoor resource sooner, especially considering the park is only about eight minutes from our house! Wide open trails, easily accessible for long and short legs, lots of things to investigate and look at, and hardly any traffic (well, it was late morning on a Wednesday).
I strapped on the pack and carried Adam around and Alan brought the other pack for Aaron just in case he got tired of walking.
Aaron spent most of his time in the weeds or feeling the tops of the grasses with his hand.
Check out this stud... his Tom Cruise vanity strutting shot...

Aaron cooperated for a few photos...What you can't tell by just looking at this photo is that Adam is making motor boat noises and is rocking his dumpy cheeks, oober-goober face and Aaron is being physically restrained while yelling "no pictures Daddy!"
Not many things make Aaron look small, but this tree was old and enormous...
A few video highlights...



No comments:
Post a Comment