Thursday, May 6, 2010

Adam's Room

Now that Aaron has a toddler bed, I was finally able to move the crib into Adam's room and make use of the adorable monkey bedding I found for him. I wanted to do something significantly different in Adam's room than we did with Aaron's. So it is green with monkeys. I waited to post photos since it was not completed, so here are a few of Adam's room.... I apologize for the color balance, it is difficult to photograph a light green room bathed in yellow lights.

1 comment:

Amy Jo:) said...

I LOVE Adam's room! It is so sweet! I also loved that he was in that last picture in this post, even though he is big for his age he is still so tiny! What a cutie!

I hope that the potty training is going well! I know just how crazy it is to have two babies at once and the potty training thing can be trying. Just take a deep breath and remind yourself "he will not start school in diapers!" So...he will get it! Noah is finally fine with #1 in the potty, but still NOT on #2...and he is three... They all get it at such different times!!

I think about you and pray for you often!