Aaron has been putting a good deal of time and energy into honing his bed jumping skills, so I am beginning to think that we need to start searching for a big boy bed.
"Leave me in the crib while you finish feeding the baby? No problem, I'll just attempt to catapult myself out of here and across the room. I haven't accomplished it yet, but it is only a matter of time. I bet you'll reconsider how long you let me play in here unsupervised, eh?"
Translation - "Mama, walk grass, mass." = "Mama, I would like to walk/play in the grass (outside), please." "Mass" or "mease," is Aaron's word for "please." Don't ask me how he came up with that.
Since I am on the topic of Aaron's own language, we would like to announce that he now regularly says "Jeep" instead of "bop." Yea! Alan told him that he could go for a ride in the Jeep if he said "Dada, ride Jeep, please," instead of "Dada, ride Bop, please." It worked, something clicked and now we've slayed that beast!



2 comments:
That video is just unbelievably precious!!!!! What a cutie!
that video is hilarious!! i could watch that over and over again :)
Post a Comment