Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Jeep Ride!

After installing the backseat today, Alan cleared the Jeep for a Mommy and Aaron ride. We strapped in the car seat, dressed the boy in warm weather gear and went on a short drive. We knew, despite his fascination with Jeeps, that there was a chance Aaron would be overcome by the wind and noise, but he loved it! He looked around the whole time, pointed out everything he saw, and even threw in a few "Daddy Songs."
I was able to take a short video of him in the back of the Jeep... once he got over the sun being in his eyes, he was much happier. Pardon the wind noise, I had to at least let you hear the "Daddy Song" he sang in appreciation of him finally getting to take a Jeep ride...




Here are a few photos of Aaron "helping" me clean the kitchen and closet the other day. He has a thing for boxes. The ones from Costco are especially nice because they have an opening on the side for easy access. The only thing he was grumpy about is that his big Mama couldn't bend over and push him around for very long... slightly uncomfortable. Doggie and Mr. Bear enjoyed the ride too.Of course, he had to inspect the closet for anything unusual, before I was allowed to clear it out. I am in the process of clearing out the "baby" stuff from his closet and moving it over to the new nursery. Up to no good...

No comments: