Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Playing hard and sleeping hard

I wondered how long it would take Aaron to become interested in the paper recycle basket that I have blocking the fireplace. He has never been too interested in tearing paper before, just crinkling it and making noises. Well, he found it and decided one day last week that the newspaper could better serve us if it uniformly covered the living room floor. I caught him in the early stages...



During one of his breaks, he kept trying to put my croc on his foot; one of his latest obsessions.


It is not too often anymore that we get the pleasure of waking up the sleeping beauty, however this time was for his own good and Daddy documented...



This week he perfected his Camelbak skills and says that sippy cups are for babies. It is easy for him to bite and suck, for he has twenty teeth. Yep, twenty.

No comments: