I forgot a few very important bits of news when I posted last night.
1. Aaron said "Mama" several times over the weekend, but only twice "on command," not that I am counting or anything :)
2. He has successfully gone three days without breastfeeding. He was eating less and less at the meal before bedtime, so we just dropped it and instead he sits in my lap and drinks from his sippy cup.
3. In the middle of last week he started puckering while giving kisses and on Saturday he gave me a kiss with a pucker and a kissing noise. It was so precious.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yea!! Good Progress! Now over the 4th we have to work on saying 'Jenny' :)
or saying Grandma
also like the new picture at the top of the blog. is that from aj's fishing or where?
Post a Comment