Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Funny Pictures...

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago. I don't have a story behind them, I think it was just before his bath time so we stripped him and he was playing on the couch with his Daddy while I readied his bath. He gets a bit sleepy-induced looney at night, which explains some of the craziness present in his eyes...

Then later - after his bath he was looking extra cute. This is part of our nightly ritual - he lays down and I wrap him up and we have a chat about the day's events while he massages one of his many teeth with bath toys...

These I took to compare to the earlier days when I took pictures of him on the changing table to show scale... the first is him at 7 weeks...

23 weeks...

58 weeks...


One more... Alan had a class after his normal shift so he drove home in his uniform. Since this was a rare opportunity, I felt the need to take a picture of my boys...

1 comment:

Amy Jo:) said...

So cute!!!! You are such a good Mommy!!!