Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boerne Lake

On Tuesday we went to Boerne Lake for a little while. Alan was in desperate need of nature-time and we had nothing else going on so Aaron and I tagged along. I think it was Aaron's first time to Boerne Lake, which is probably sad, considering we live only five minutes away. For the majority of the time, we were the only people there. It was quiet, peaceful, and truly enjoyable. While Alan fished a bit, Aaron and I ate our lunch and wandered around. Aaron attempted to walk a few times over the rocks, with a bit of assistance, of course. He was somewhat successful considering that was his first experience walking on an uneven surface.

Alan fishing...

Aaron, watching his Daddy fish. He never takes his eyes off him, unless he has to dig an oat ring out of the cup holder...
Me, well my feet at least...


Just for fun, here is a flower that just bloomed on our back deck.

No comments: