Sunday, December 14, 2008

The weather outside is frightful

Frightful indeed... in the same twenty-four hour period that Aaron and I took our walk, both wearing shorts, it snowed. Even stranger still, the snow remained on the ground and rooftops for about two days.

Aaron donned a new set of pajamas in honor of the snow. This also shows his latest cuteness that we refer to as "scrunch nose." Sometimes in lieu of smiling he will just scrunch his nose or if you are really lucky or special, he will do both. Either way it is adorable.

I figured you probably needed to see Aaron hanging upside down, for it has been a while...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can not believe how many teeth Aaron has! He's growing up so fast. I love all the holiday posts.

Alan and Ashley said...

Teeth! Yes, and he just got two more on the bottom last week.