I love this picture - his face was so funny, as if to say "what do you want me to do with that?"
Monday, November 10, 2008
What is that?
I tried to give Aaron a slice of apple the other night just to see what he would do with it. I think he touched it and then licked his finger and that caused him to make a grumpy (bad taste) face. So then after that each time I tried to make him touch it he made the face. It was hilarious. Needless to say, we didn't get too far.
I love this picture - his face was so funny, as if to say "what do you want me to do with that?"
I love this picture - his face was so funny, as if to say "what do you want me to do with that?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment