This morning Aaron officially weighed in at twenty pounds! He has technically been twenty pounds plus several times after meals - but now he is a sustained twenty-pounder. On that note, I lugged him around the Texas Open today with my family. It was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be... I strapped him on with the front pack and put his essentials in a small back pack, and of course I had a little help too. He was very quiet, I only had to emergency bounce him a couple of times during puts... it was early in the afternoon - so those players were not doing so hot anyway. I do not have pictures to show you of this, his first golf tournament because they did not allow cameras, which is ironic because a baby would make much more noise than a camera or cell phone. Thankfully the PGA was kind enough to allow fans of the eight month, pooping, drooling, and giggling persuasion.
When we got home from the golf tournament Aaron slept twice as long as a normal nap. After well needed rest and his evening meal I sat him down in the kitchen to watch me clean up and he had a discovery: the same little guy that lives in the bathroom mirror also lives in the oven. It was so cute watching him watch me through the oven door reflection. Every time I would say something to him he would turn and look at me through the door instead of directly.



No comments:
Post a Comment