Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He is offical...

I figure that a Texan is not truly a Texan until he has been bitten by a mosquito.. right? Well over the weekend we were out helping daddy lay sod (really that means we were sitting on the deck lounge watching and providing entertainment and distraction) and Aaron smacked his forehead. That is not too rare of an occurrence these days, so I did not immediately look. A couple of minutes later I noticed that he had a squished mosquito on his forehead, with his blood and all. Gross. Since there is not much meat there, it has swoed into a sizable bump. Poor guy, he's been christened by our unofficial state bird.On the teeth front... his top and bottom two front teeth are all about halfway in. He has only made me cry once. My girlfriends say it only takes one time to see Mommy react in sheer horror to get them to stop - so we'll see how that goes. It is definitely causing him a lot more distress, although not as much as we expected. The plums yesterday caused more problem than anything before so I think we'll hold off on those for a few months or years... :)

Rolling update - he rolls! The sand-bagger rolled across the den floor the other day when I was not looking. Now he does it for an audience as well. It keeps me moving... although he doesn't seem to mind rolling across the Saltillo tile, I don't think it is the best idea.

Here's one of my sleepy bug after waking up... we have to stick him in the corner so he doesn't roll around.Here is another from our photo shoot... I figure I'll stick one in every now and then - to keep you coming back :) This is his "model pose." I know what you are thinking and the answer is , yes, he is that big of a stud... :)

No comments: