It was pretty funny. I stood him up in it and he thought that it was his Jumperoo for a minute or so and then accidentally started moving forward. I am not sure he fully realizes yet that he was the one making it move. It was a short game of bumper cars since there is really not that much open space and he is a ways off from mastering turns and reverse. I love how the smallest of things make him so excited. I am pretty sure that at the moment he did not understand what was happening but it made him giggly and smiley anyway. Now we are going to use the heck out of that thing because he will no doubt, very shortly, grow out of it (do they make toys designed for tall babies? - Amy Jo maybe you and I should go into business?)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Aaron's Walker Adventures Part One
The long awaited baby walker arrived Thursday night and since I was in need of some frivolous fun Aaron and I put it together (he supervised me). It was late and he was already cranky and ready for his bath but he indulged me for a few minutes. It was long enough to capture a short video to show his daddy (who gets home on tomorrow!)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment