Sunday, October 14, 2007

Almost 23 Weeks

I have been told that it is time to update my blog…so here’s a picture. This is after working in the yard and painting a little bit, so focus on my belly if you would…

I am a day shy of 23 weeks and starting to get big. Aside from the normal fall sinus problems, I feel pretty good and have had no pregnancy-related issues lately. Our little man has started moving around and we can actually see his sporadic kicks. Alan was finally able to both feel and see him moving last night.

Mom and I have made good progress on the nursery. We are about a week away from finishing. Later in the week Dad is going to help me put up the chair rail, and if everything goes well, that should be the last step.

Good news…Alan and I are taking a trip to New York City! I am so excited and can hardly wait two more weeks. We are going to visit Matt and sightsee. I have always wanted to go to NYC, especially since Matt moved up there and we are finally going to make it happen.

My next doctor visit is this Thursday afternoon. I think that it should be a routine visit…vitals, questions, and checking his heartbeat. I’ll let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This baby is going to be big to match his feet!! At about the same stage, "his Dad" was active enough to cause my coffee cup to tip which I had resting on my tummy! You have a lot to look forward to with his activity. Enjoy your trip.